Dechene Edmonton Homes for Sale | Real Estate Listings
Named after Joseph Miville Dechene, one of the first homesteaders in the Morinville district who later became a member of the Alberta Legislature, Dechene Edmonton is a small community located in the West Jasper Place South plan area.
Dechene Edmonton homes for sale are mainly either single-family homes or duplexes, and the community enjoys access to a central park area that is home to two schools: Good Shepherd School and S. Bruce Smith School. Dechene is bound by Callingwood Road to the north, 184 Street to the west, and Lessard Road / 178 Street to the south and east.
|New On The Market Listing Alerts!
Receive email alerts to new MLS® Edmonton listings the moment an Edmonton and Area home matching your exact needs hits the market.
Discover Dechene Real Estate
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Let us help you find the perfect home for sale in Dechene, Edmonton! Email us or call: 1.780.238.7384 to start your Dechene real estate search today!
Dechene Edmonton Properties for Sale: MLS Listings
Residential development in Dechene occurred mainly in the 1980s and 1990s and features a family-friendly roadway pattern with arterial roads positioned mainly along the exterior of the neighbourhood and quiet loops and cul-de-sacs within the interior.
Nearly 90% of properties in Dechene are single-family homes, many of which are on larger,well-maintained lots. The remaining 10% of Duchene homes are duplexes.
Dechene Edmonton Real Estate & Community
Proximity to Anthony Henday Drive easily connects residents of Dechene Edmonton to the rest of the city within minutes. A variety of retailers, restaurants, and services are conveniently located in the southwest corner of Dechene just off Lessard Road and 184 Street, including a Coop grocery store, an ESSO gas station, Tim Hortons, and a physiotherapy office.
Interested in West Edmonton homes for sale in nearby communities? Be sure to check out Edmonton home listings in the neighbouring communities of Jamieson Place, Donsdale, Gariepy and Wedgewood Heights.
Schools in Dechene Edmonton
Designated Dechene public schools include Centennial Elementary School, S. Bruce Smith Junior High School, and Jasper Place High School.
Designated Dechene Catholic schools include Good Shepherd Elementary School, H.E. Beriault Junior High School, and Blessed Oscar Romero High School.
Let us help you find the perfect home for sale in Dechene Edmonton. Email or call us at 780.238.7384 to discuss homes for sale in Dechene Edmonton.
Stay A Step Ahead Of The Competition in with our MLS® Edmonton Real Estate Listings!
When you register on our website for free you'll gain exclusive search privileges to help uncover the perfect fit with Edmonton real estate.
Bookmark your favourite Edmonton Real Estate listings, or get custom email alerts to MLS listings that match your interests!
Try Our Advanced Online Tools! Join Us