Jamieson Place Homes for Sale | Real Estate Listings

Jamieson Place Edmonton Homes for SaleJamieson Place is a community located in West Edmonton. This family-friendly neighbourhood was mainly developed in the 1980s and 1990s, with a variety of single-family homes, as well as some duplexes and townhomes. Tree-lined streets, affordable homes, green spaces, and popular schools make Jamieson Place real estate particularly desirable for growing Edmonton families.

Jamieson Place is bounded on the west by Anthony Henday Drive, on the north by Callingwood Road, on the east by 184 Street, and on the south by Lessard Road.

Wally Fakhreddine Edmonton RealtorNew On The Market Listing Alerts!
Receive email alerts to new MLS® Edmonton listings the moment an Edmonton and Area home matching your exact needs hits the market.

Uncover Jamieson Place Real Estate

Discover the family friendly community of Jamieson Place, Edmonton! Email us or call: 1.780.238.7384 to start your West Edmonton real estate search today!

Properties for Sale Jamieson Place Edmonton | MLS Listings

Over 90 percent of properties in Jamieson Place are single-family homes, many with attached garages. Duplexes and townhomes account for the remaining 10 percent of residences in the neighbourhood.

There is good value here with single-family home prices in Jamieson Place starting at $300,000 and averaging around $450,000.

Jamieson Place Edmonton Real Estate & Community 

Young families flock to the community of Jamieson Place Edmonton because of the popular school (Michael A Kostek) and park (Colonel FC Jamieson Park) located centrally within the neighbourhood.

With close proximity to the Anthony Henday, residents of Jamieson Place can easily connect with the rest of the city and access nearby services and amenities. A variety of retailers, restaurants and services including a Coop grocery store, an ESSO gas station and Tim Hortons are located within nearby Hawkstone Square.

Interested in West Edmonton homes for sale in nearby communities? Be sure to check out Edmonton home listings in the neighbouring communities of Dechene, Ormsby Place, Callingwood South, and Lymburn.

Schools in Jamieson Place Edmonton

  • Designated Jamieson Place public schools include Michael A. Kostek Elementary School, S. Bruce Smith Junior High School, and Jasper Place High School.
  • Designated Jamieson Place Catholic schools include Good Shepherd Elementary School, H.E. Beriault Junior High School, and Blessed Oscar Romero High School.

Stay A Step Ahead Of The Competition in with our MLS® Edmonton Real Estate Listings!

Wally Fakhreddine Re/max realtor

When you register on our website for free you'll gain exclusive search privileges to help uncover the perfect fit with Edmonton real estate.

Bookmark your favourite Edmonton Real Estate listings, or get custom email alerts to MLS listings that match your interests!

Try Our Advanced Online Tools! Join Us

^ Back To Jamieson Place Homes For Sale