Ozerna Edmonton Homes for Sale | Real Estate Listings
Ozerna real estate is set in a beautiful neighborhood in North Edmonton's Lake District. One of nine neighborhoods that were planned for the area, Ozerna boasts a park, ample trails for getting around on foot or on a bike, and easy access to main commuter roads and public transit. There are numerous local schools in the area and shopping is just a few minutes down 66th Street at the Londonderry Mall.
Find your dream home for sale in Ozerna! Browse current real estate below or read more.
Search Ozerna Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
Register today and you will be able to bookmark your favorite listings, save your searches, and get alerts when new listings hit the market.
Ozerna Edmonton Real Estate For Sale
Homes in Ozerna are mostly single family detached, with 80% of the dwellings in the area being made up of this type of home. The remaining 20% are townhomes, low rise apartments and row houses.
Detached homes in the area are spacious and attractive. Owners in the area maintain their houses very well, and the homes on display here have lots of curb appeal. Lot sizes in the neighborhood are large, and fenced backyards make the perfect spot for summer family barbecues.
Find The Perfect Fit In Ozerna Edmonton Houses For Sale!
Do you have questions about the housing market in Edmonton's Ozerna neighbourhood?
If you want to start looking at Ozerna homes let us know and we can help pre-qualify properties for walkthroughs at your convenience.
Start Your Home Journey Today: Contact Us